Free Pest Inspection
You can’t play the waiting game with pests, they’ll win every time. Identifying your pest and determining a solution begins with the professionals at The Killers. Great service doesn’t always come with a price tag though, and that’s why we offer a free pest inspection Newport residents can depend on. Our basic pest inspections are free of charge. We’re so confident in the services we provide, we let them sell themselves.
Get a free pest inspection on your time!
Free doesn’t have to come with restrictions. We’ll provide you with a free pest inspection on your time. Call us now to schedule an appointment. We’ll ask you some questions regarding your problem like what signs you may have seen and the size of your property. We provide inspections for crawlspaces, homes, and commercial properties. Northwest pests leave a footprint, these signs may help you identify yours.
Identify your Problem with a Free Pest Inspection
Indications of pests can vary. This is even true between similar species of bees, ants, and others. They might look similar, but unless you know exactly what they are any treatment attempt might cause more harm than good. Our technicians understand your concerns and we don’t take risks. That’s why we perform a full inspection before recommending a treatment plan.
Common Pest Signs
- Ants – Ant species act differently depending on what they are. Carpenter ants chew through wood and leave behind small piles of material. Moisture ants build nests that look similar to sponges. Crushing an ammonia ant produces a smell like ammonia. These ants also split colonies when disturbed and require extra special care.
- Termites – Subterranean termites are the most common variety in the Northwest. They create mud tubes for staying moist while traveling. These can be found on floors, ceilings, and walls. They often damage wood, traveling beneath a home’s foundation. Dampwood termites thrive where there is water damage. Look for buckling walls and ceilings.
- Fleas – Your pets will let you know if they have fleas. Biting and scratching at themselves is a good sign. Look for fleas on them, hair loss, and inflamed areas. This may be confused with dermatological problems, so visual identification is needed for confirmation.
- Rodents – Keep your eyes peeled for droppings. Rodents are also scavengers and frequently break into dry animal food. They nest in difficult to reach areas. Flooding and heavy rains often drive rodents indoors. Local construction can also do the same.
- Bed bugs – Call us immediately if you suspect bed bugs. Check your mattress and sheets for blood spatter. Sleeping occupants often crush bed bugs after they are done feeding. You may also wake up with red bite marks due to an allergic reaction. Bed bugs are round, reddish, and flat.
These are just some of the pests our inspectors will look for. With a free pest inspection Newport homeowners are not required to purchase services. Time may be a major concern though. Acting quickly can help to contain the problem and cut down on damage. Termites do not rest and work 24/7, rodents mark everywhere they go with urine, and bed bugs reproduce fast! The longer you wait, the worse a problem will get.
Contact us and fight back against pests!
We use cutting edge methods for thorough and dependable extermination. Don’t let your infestation get any worse. Call (541) 265-6865 or contact us now for your free pest inspection in Newport today.