Free Pest Inspection
If you believe you have a pest problem, have it investigated immediately. Paying for a pest inspection can feel like a burden, though. Once you have an exterminator performing the inspection you’ve already invested time in the company. This can make it harder to change your mind if they don’t seem like they have your best interests in mind. At The Killers, we believe that the quality of our work speaks for itself. That’s why we offer a free pest inspection Portland property owners can take advantage of.
Just because it’s free, doesn’t mean we don’t work around you. And like our treatments, scheduling your free pest inspection is as easy as a phone call. Let us know about the problem and the size of your property and we’ll find a time that works for you. Our technicians inspect commercial properties, homes, and crawlspaces. If you’ve got a pest problem, we’ll find it.
Identify your Problem with a Free Pest Inspection
Indications of pests vary drastically, even between similar pests like bees and wasps. Our experts will take the time to speak with you regarding your problem, and provide positive identification before recommending one of our variable treatment plans. If you are unsure, these symptoms of the most common pests may help you determine if you require further inspection.
Common Pest Signs
- Ants – Look for signs of frass in addition to ant activity. Frass is a sawdust like material that indicates current habitation.
- Termites – Termites behavior varies. Dampwood termites may be present if water damage is a problem. Subterranean termites are more common and can be identified by the presence of mud tubes, wood damage, and piles of wings among others.
- Fleas – Your pets are the best indicator of a flea problem. If they have hair loss, live fleas, or irritated areas of skin, you may have fleas.
- Rodents – Both mice and rats leave behind small pellet like droppings. Look for nesting sites made of bundled up fibers. They will often get into bags of pet food while scavenging.
- Bed Bugs – The sooner you identify these the better. Look for pepper like feces around mattresses, red stains on sheets and below the mattress, as well as moltings and small pearly egg casings.
Those are just some of the most common pests we inspect for. Whatever you’re facing, we’re there. With a free pest inspection, Portland residents aren’t obligated to purchase. However, for many pests time is of the essence. Bed bugs can spread quickly, termites continue working 24/7, and rodents have a very fast reproductive period. If they weren’t a problem, we wouldn’t need to exterminate them.