Free Pest Inspection
If you believe you have pests, don’t put off an inspection. Just be wary, you don’t want to pay the first company you find. As a matter of fact, don’t pay anything at all. At The Killers our basic pest inspections are free. We gain clients the old fashioned way, by performing the highest quality pest control in the area. Make us your choice for a free pest inspection Vancouver, WA residents depend on.
We don’t believe free should come with any strings attached. That’s why our free pest inspections are delivered on your time. Call us to schedule an appointment at a time that works for you. We’ll just need to know a few things like what you’ve experienced, the size of your property, and the best time to inspect. Our exterminators inspect houses, commercial buildings, and crawlspaces. Look for these signs of some of the Northwests most common pests.
Identify your Problem with a Free Pest Inspection
Depending on the type of pest you have, they may reveal their presence in different ways. Even similar types of hornets and honeybees can behave radically differently. Our technicians take the time to speak with you. We want to know what’s causing you concern. We’ll perform a full inspection before recommending any treatment plans.
Common Pest Signs
- Ants – Ants leave behind a sawdust-like material called frass. This can be found near colony entry points. They also swarm at certain times and follow food in trails.
- Termites – Dampwood termites seek out wood that has been damaged by water. Indications include buckling ceilings and walls. The more common subterranean termites travel in mud tubes. These may be found on ceilings, floors, and walls. Look for shed wings and wood damage.
- Fleas – Watch your pets for signs of fleas. They will scratch more than normal, the skin will show signs of irritation, and hair loss may occur.
- Rodents – Look for droppings. These are shaped like pellets. Nests may be in underused areas. Common materials for nests include both organic and inorganic fibrous materials. Check any bags of animal food for tear marks.
- Bed Bugs – Call us immediately if you think you have bed bugs. You may find blood stains on your sheets. Bed bugs also bite exposed skin, look for welts after you wake up. The bugs themselves are small, flat, and reddish in color.
These are just a few of the pests we will look for. Our exterminators are ready no matter what you may have. With a free pest inspection, Vancouver WA homeowners are not obligated to purchase services. Time can be important though. Fast action may stop the further spread of pests and reduce damage. Termites never stop working, rodents contaminate homes, and bed-bugs can quickly reproduce. The longer you wait, the worse it becomes.
Contact us and fight back against pests!
We use current industry techniques for reliable and complete extermination. Stop your problem before it gets any bigger. Call (503) 777-3141 or contact us for your free pest inspection in Vancouver today!
We provide our pest control services in a variety of other locations. When you need silverfish removal in Beaverton, Gresham, Portland, Clackamas, Wilsonville, or anywhere in between we are here to help!
Other Services Include: