Free Pest Inspection
If you suspect a pest infestation in your home, act now. The sooner you get your problem inspected the better. Just don’t pay for one. While some companies will charge for it, we’re your source for the free pest inspection Wilsonville residents rely on. At The Killers, our no cost basic pest inspections are free of charge. No strings attached, no obligation to buy. That’s because we know the value and quality of our services sell themselves.
Get a free pest inspection on your time!
Free doesn’t mean restricted. We’ll perform a free pest inspection when it works for you. Call us to schedule an appointment. We’ll just ask a few questions like your property size, pest signs you may have encountered, and what time works best. Our exterminators inspect commercial buildings, crawlspaces, and houses.
Identify your Problem with a Free Pest Inspection
If pests didn’t leave a trace, you’d never notice them. The traces they leave can be radically different though. Even similar species of honey bees and hornets work in unique ways. Our technicians want to know your concerns and experiences. We’ll provide a complete inspection before treatment plans are recommended.
Common Pest Signs
- Ants – Not all ants behave the same way. Carpenter ants leave behind frass (sawdust-like material) and damage wood. Moisture ants create spongy looking nests of wet wood. Sugar ants smell like ammonia when crushed, and should not be disturbed. When agitated they may break off into multiple nests.
- Termites – The most common termite type in the Northwest is the subterranean termite. These insects travel in mud tubes that they construct on floors, ceilings, and walls. They frequently damage wood. Dampwood termites may cause buckling of ceilings and walls. They are attracted by water damage.
- Fleas – Look to your pets for signs of fleas. Both cats and dogs will scratch more than usual, possibly biting their skin as well. Areas of skin may become red and inflamed and can be accompanied by hair loss.
- Rodents – Be on the lookout for droppings. Nests can be found in underused areas that include out of reach places like awnings. Common nesting materials are scavenged from indoor and outdoor areas. Rodents also scavenge food and frequently go after low lying pet food.
- Bed Bugs – Call us now if you think you have bed bugs. After bed bugs bite and feed, sleeping occupants often roll over on them. Look for blood stains from crushed bugs on sheets and mattresses. Welted bite marks may appear on exposed skin, and allergic symptoms can occur. These insects are flat, round, and reddish.
Get your free pest inspection now!
These are just some of the pests we’ll inspect for. With a free pest inspection, Wilsonville homeowners do not have to purchase our services. Time may be a factor though. Acting quickly can reduce damage and contain the spread of pests. Termites destroy homes 24/7, rodents leave behind contaminating trails of urine, and bed bugs reproduce very quickly. The longer you wait to get treatment, the worse the problem is likely to become.
Contact us and fight back against pests!
We use the industries latest methods for reliable and thorough extermination. Don’t let your infestation get any worse. Call (503) 777-3141 or contact us for your free pest inspection in Wilsonville today!
We provide our pest control services in a variety of other locations. When you need Sentricon in Beaverton, Gresham, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Portland, or anywhere in between we are here to help!
Other Services Include: